Victorian Round Dining Table
RETURN: this table was returned because the colour was incorrect otherwise it had no faults. However it has been through both a delivery and collection and unwrapped hence a few minor blemishes should be expected.
Reproduction Victorian round dining table with carved pedestal base, supported on four sturdy carved legs. The table comes in two sections, the top and pedestal.
Round tables give a wonderful dining experience and create a great party atmosphere with all your guests being fully included in conversations. This is not possible in some larger rectangular dining tables so round tables are well worth considering if you have a dining space that suits.
Diameter 122 cm (4ft) Height 76 cm
Standard height: 76 cm
Coffee Mahogany. This a dark colour but still shows some wood grain especially in well lit daylight conditions
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Top requires bolting to the pedestal base.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!