Victorian Hall Stand with Cupboard
Beautiful mahogany hall stand to store hats, coats, scarfs and umbrellas. The versatile storage also includes a handy drawer with brass handle to put car keys, torches and other knick-knacks and below is cupboard for extra storage. Above are several brass coat hooks and a mirror for those final checks before venturing outside. The use more contemporary brass handles updates the hall stand to have a more modern look – you can request different handles for a more traditional look. See handle choice above
The beauty of this piece is enhanced by the hand carved panels, one below the mirror and one on the door panel. Both have floral designs reminiscent of times gone by, which have been expertly carved by hand .
Overall Height: 200 Width: 110 Depth: 38 (sizes are approximate).
Additional InformationColour information Handle information Bespoke information
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.