Victorian Coffee Table
Beautiful and traditional Victorian coffee table sitting on stout tapered legs with carved flute detailing on the sides.
Height: 46 Width: 130 Depth: 65 (sizes are approximate).
Additional InformationColours info Handles info Bespoke info
- Assembly: No assembly required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.