Tudor Wardrobe (Mahogany)
Handsome and sturdy is probably the best way to describe this fantastic wardrobe. Sitting on big front bun feet each door is made up of eight extruding panels. The six carved faces make this a very interesting wardrobe, certainly a focal point of the bedroom. As standard the internal layout of all our wardrobes is up to three removable shelves and a wooden full width hanging rail above.
PLEASE NOTE: on request we can easily alter the internal layout or size. For example to half hanging and half shelved, just let us know!
2 Door- H:210 W:159 D:61
Other sizes can be made – please ask for details.
Additional InformationColour information Handle information Bespoke information
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!