Sunburst Round Coffee Table
This eye catching circular coffee table will give any room that wow factor! Hand crafted in mahogany the top is inlaid with different coloured mahogany wood segments arranged in a sunburst pattern. The edged has a rope effect carving, reminiscent of the Chippendale style. The coffee table is supported on a splendid pedestal with signature supporting arms and finally resting on a wooden plate and carved feet.
The wedge shapes can be finished in different colours. Using light next to dark segments creates a more striking appearance and using colours that are closer shades the effect is more subtle. The colour choices box (near the add to cart button) has a few colour options but feel free to choose your own combination. Just select the ‘other’ option and add you choice in the Order Notes box at the checkout or email us separately with your choice.
The other option, as with all our mahogany furniture, is to alter the size to suit the room it is intended for. The featured size is 150 cm but you can order it any size. If you look at the pictures in the gallery above the tan mahogany coloured Sunburst Coffee Table is 130 cm. Whatever the size, large or small this is a most marvellous coffee table!
Height: 45 Width: 150 Depth: 150 (sizes are approximate).
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!