Square Chippendale Carved Coffee Table
Fabulously carved Chippendale coffee table. At 1.5M x 1.5M (large size) this wonderful mahogany coffee table would certainly make a massive focal point in any room. Around the edges is a continuous band of hand carved scroll work which is above a further band of floral carving. The cabriole legs are elegantly curved and rest on the famous Chippendale style ball and claw feet.
Standard: Height: 50 Width: 100 Depth: 100 (sizes are approximate).
Medium: Height: 50 Width: 120 Depth: 120 (sizes are approximate).
Large: Height: 50 Width: 150 Depth: 150 (sizes are approximate).
- Assembly: No assembly required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.