Small Campaign Sideboard (Mahogany)
Neat, narrow and practical this handsome looking sideboard or buffet will fit many smaller dining rooms or as an additional unit in a larger dining room. There are two top drawers for cutlery and the like and below cupboard with double doors. Inside is centrally placed shelf, ample room to hold crockery and cups.
The design like the rest of this range is distinctively military and is perfectly finished with characteristic solid brass corner plates, corner straps and handles, either antiqued or shiny.
Height: 75 Width: 100 Depth: 35 (All sizes are approximate).
Additional InformationColours info Handles info Bespoke info
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Part of the AKD Furniture Campaign Range
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany real wood veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!