Built: Available for delivery from factory (10-12 weeks)
Colour: Stripe light/Coffee
Size: Suitable for single mattress 6’3″ x 3′
Recline in style! This daybed has a sleigh bed design, meaning it is a cross between a chaise lounge, couch, and bed. Offering a wonderful resting place in your communal living spaces. It is finished in two tone colouring which is striking in any room.
Mattress and cushions not included.
Height: 98 Width: 215 Depth: 105 (Sizes are approximate)
Suitable for single mattress 6’3″ x 3′
Estimated delivery time from factory for this piece is around 10-12 weeks.
General Features – Sleigh Daybed
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Delivery in sections – some assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!