Sleigh bed with traditional single panel headboard but with low foot board. This feature give the classical sleigh bed a more open feel. So if you like to sit on the end of your bed or dangle your feet over the edge this is the one for you.
This Sleigh Bed Low Footboard has a sturdy construction in solid mahogany. Features a single panel in the headboard and the mattress is supported by a set of strong slats allowing excellent air flow around the mattress.
External Sizes (cm)
Single – Height: 98/42 Width: 212 Depth: 117 (sizes are approximate)
Double – Height: 98/42 Width: 212 Depth: 152 (sizes are approximate)
King – Height: 98/42 Width: 219 Depth: 163 (sizes are approximate)
Super King – Height: 98/42 Width: 219 Depth: 194 (sizes are approximate).
General Features – Sleigh Bed Low Footboard
- Assembly: Some assembly required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!