Sideboard with Star Burst Carving
Sideboard with four doors. The outer doors are tall cupboard doors with ample storage. Below the central drawers are are pair of smaller doors concealing a cupboard space behind. All the doors are decorated with carved panels and open by way of solid brass tear drop handles.
Another wonderful feature of the Sideboard with Star Burst Carving is the central pair of drawers that are bow fronted and supported by an eye catching ‘star burst’ carving underneath which radiates outwards.
All in all this an exquisite and fascinating piece of dining room furniture, perfect for storing the families silver cutlery set!
Height:- 95 Width:158 Depth:54 (Sizes are approximate).
- Assembly: None required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!