Regency Display Cabinet with Fluted Columns
Regency styled grand display cabinet in solid mahogany. The picture speaks for itself but this really is a very impressive display unit having bevelled glass doors, ample shelving as well as four drawers. The unit is arranged three upright sections, handsomely bordered by carved fluted columns. The central section is break front, extending out some 10 cm giving the whole unit a very striking look.
Typically the display unit comes in three sections which pushed together and bolted to secure them.
This unit is made to order and normally custom made to suit the individual needs. It can be finished in a traditional mahogany colour or lighter and darker stains as well as several painted finishes
Height: 250 Width: 240 Depth: 45/52 (sizes are approximate).
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Some assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!