Regency Breakfront 4 Door Display Cabinet
Grand and impressive breakfront Regency style display cabinet in mahogany. Top section has 4 glass doors, the internal having three shelves. The base unit has 2 outer cupboards and there are 2 further half cupboard doors in the central breakfront section. Above the cupboards are 6 drawers in total. The whole cabinet is decorated with carved fluted columns on the edges and each side of the breakfront.
Overall Height 218 cm. (Height of base unit 75 cm; height of top section 143 cm). Width 210 cm. Depth 60 cm where display cabinet is deepest in the centre. (Sizes are approximate).
This display unit comes in three sections which push together and are then bolted to secure them.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: In several sections recommend two people assembly .
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!