Regency Bow Front Sideboard
Elegant Regency Bow Front Sideboard with five drawers. The side drawers have curved fronts to follow the shape of the sideboard. The unit is supported on tall delicate tapered legs giving it a more open and light appearance.
Solid mahogany construction this sideboard is reasonably narrow so saves on space in the dinning room or could make a practical and eye catching piece in the hallway.
Height:88 Width:163 Depth:45 (Sizes are approximate).
Additional InformationColour: More Information Handles: More Information Bespoke: More Information
- Assembly: None required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!