Profile Display Cabinet
The cabinet fits snugly against the wall and being narrow takes up surprisingly little space. The single front is made up of two bevelled glass doors with drawer in the middle. The sides also bevelled glassed, are angled back toward the back making an interestingly shaped display area internally.
Height: 195 Width: 85 Depth: 37 (sizes are approximate).
- Assembly: No assembly required but shelves might be separate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass either with a polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.