Partners Desk (Mahogany)
Super example of an antique reproduction partners desk with Georgian styling. Constructed in solid mahogany, it is configured with a cupboard & drawer combination on both sides giving it a huge amount of storage space. This is a classical and timeless pedestal desk with reeded or fluted carved columns bordering the pedestals. These desks are a wonderfully handsome piece of furniture to grace any study or office.
The distinctive three panelled top can be ordered with real leather or faux leather in a choice of colours. Please ask for details. Desks can be custom made to different sizes and also drawer and cupboard configuration. More details are under the ‘Bespoke’ button on the menu bar above.
As picture*: traditional mahogany wood colour with green leatherette top and antiqued brass handles.
*Please note: that actual colour may vary due to photography and device being viewed on.
H76 W160 D84
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!