Open Corner TV Cabinet (Mahogany)
This is a plain but beautiful mahogany TV & media storage unit. It is compact enough to suit almost all living spaces but offers generous storage space. There is a top open shelf suitable for an electronic device. The back is open making it much easier to deal with all those cables! Below this are cupboard doors which open into a large space. There is a centrally placed shelf, ample space to store all your media and entertainment accessories.
In addition we know how difficult it is to find a TV cabinet that exactly fits your needs so At AKD Furniture we have a bespoke service. This means you can have this or any of our mahogany TV cabinets custom made to suit.
Height: 61 Width: 93 Depth: 49
Top shelf: H10 W63 (reducing towards back) D40 cm
Cupboard internal: H63 W63 (reducing) D40 cm
Cupboard Shelf: centrally placed making 2 x spaces H17 cm (all sizes are approximate).
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!