Luxury Leather Office Chair
In stock: available for delivery now.
Colour: Mid Brown Mahogany with Antiqued Burgundy Leather
Size: Custom due to slightly reduced width.
Images shown are of the actual chair from factory quality control.
Magnificent office chair with carved mahogany frame. Five legs finished with carved scrolls and sitting on castors this is a chair to be proud of. The seat height is adjustable by means of a gas lift tube.
The soft leather upholstery is in traditional antiqued burgundy.
Overall Size (cm)
Height: 107 Width: 60 (standard is 64) Depth: 70 (all sizes are approximate).
Click below to see detailed drawings and sizes.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!