L Shaped Corner Pedestal Desk
These large ‘L” shaped corner desks could be your complete office solution. Made in solid mahogany, the desks featured here are based on the traditional partners desk with Georgian styling. We have included some typical sizes but you can have any size made to measure. So if you’re looking for a big L shaped desk or a smaller version we have the solution to suit your particular needs.
The standard models come with the following storage:
Main desk – 1 x wide central drawer, 4 x drawers in the pedestal, 1 x cupboard.
Extension arm: 3 x drawers, 1 x filing drawer.
Please choose if you want the arm LEFT or RIGHT. That is as you sit at the front of the desk do you want the extension arm on the left or right.
These extended desks with a left or right arm return offers a massive amount of storage and can be utilised both sides or equally can fit into a corner to maximise use of space. There is a variety of options you can choice from such as flap down drawers for a keyboard, filing drawers, cupboard doors with false drawer fronts and so on. You can design the combination of the drawers, filing drawers and cupboards as you wish!
Depth of the desk (front to back) – Standard: 80 Medium: 90 Large: 90
Length of arm (from edge of desk to end of arm) – Standard: 80 Medium: 90 Large: 80
Depth of arm (front to back) – Standard: 52 Medium: 57 Large: 57
NOTE: Sizes can vary a little. Desks can be custom made to different depths and widths, also drawers and cupboards can be moved to different positions as required. If you have a question you can us the ‘Enquire About This Product’ tab above, happy to help!
Leather / Leatherette
Faux leather is included in the price. For real leather there is an extra charge, this varies depending on the desk size. For a price you can use the ‘Enquire About This Product’ tab above.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Delivery in sections – some assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!