L Shaped Corner Pedestal Desk
Available for delivery by Mid-October
Colour: Tan mahogany with Burgundy leatherette
Handles: Antiqued Brass
Size: H:76 W:200 D:180
Image shown is of the actual desk from factory quality control.
This large L shaped corner pedestal desk could be your complete office solution. Made in solid mahogany, the desk featured is based on the traditional partners desk with Georgian styling. This model comes in Tan mahogany colour, with traditional burgundy leatherette, and the arm to the right (that is as you sit at the front of the desk, the arm is to your right). This desk offers a massive amount of storage and can be utilised both sides, or equally can fit into a corner to maximise use of space.
The model shown comes with the following storage:
- Main desk – 1 x wide central drawer, 4 x drawers in the pedestal, 1 x cupboard.
- Extension arm: 3 x drawers, 1 x useful deep drawer / file drawer.
Click below to see detailed drawings and sizes.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Delivery in sections – some assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!