King Henry VIII Full Canopy Bed
This impressive Tudor style bed is the ultimate in luxury and style. It is hand crafted in mahogany and the full length canopy, headboard and the footboard are all beautifully panelled. The bed is supplied with curtain rails so it can easily be dressed with curtains and fabrics to match your decor. The magnificent bed posts that support the canopy are solid mahogany and are turned and shaped by hand.
This bed is made to order hence can be ordered in any sizes, a choice of colours and even the dimensions (height etc) can be changed if required. It will be unique to you and only a deposit is required to start the order.
The King Henry VIII Full Canopy Bed is supplied in sections and will require assembly which is quite straightforward however for a small cost we offer a White Glove service which includes assembly.
Assembly is required which is quite straight forward and instructions are available. We also offer a white glove delivery service which includes assembly and removal of packaging. An extra charge applies, please ask for details.
Overall height: 210 cm. (all sizes are approximate). For more detailed dimensions please contact us and we will be happy to supply these.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Delivery in sections – assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!