Harrington Chest Of Drawers
Eight drawer chest constructed in solid mahogany. The drawers are arranged in two columns of four drawers each. The unit sits on squared tapered feet and there is a disc of carved wood in each corner on the front. This model lends its self well to being finished in two shapes of colour. The light mahogany drawer fronts contrast well with the darker mahogany top giving a very striking appearance.
Height: 90 cm Width: 120 cm Depth: 56 cm (Sizes are approximate).
Additional InformationColour information Handle information Bespoke information
- Assembly: None required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.