Halifax White Triple Open Bookcase with Cupboards
The lovely subtle rustic styling this of this triple hutch unit gives it a wonderful and distinctive farmhouse feel. The top section has open shelving and base unit has shaker style twin cupboard doors (with internal shelf) giving plenty of storage. Ideal for the dining or living room or even as a home office storage unit!
The unit is painted in pure white with a durable soft satin finish which gives this range a very light, fresh feel. Contemporary yet classic, this storage unit will look fabulous in your home.
Height: 220 Width: 240 Depth: 40 (sizes are approximate).
SHELVES: Width 70 cm Depth 25. Top 2 shelves are fixed with 19.5 gap each. Lower 2 shelves are adjustable to 5 positions. In the picture the gap is 28 cm.
- The Halifax Range is one of the collections of furniture designed by NovaSolo which superbly captures the quaint charm of the farmhouse.
- Painted in a white semi-gloss paint with a smooth top coat giving a soft satin durable finish.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Kubu Rattan baskets (where applicable) are hand woven (using the canes of Indonesian climbing palms) by local craftsmen and women, giving a wonderful rustic appearance.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: Solid built in 2 sections. Some assembly required.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
To view other products in this range, please visit the HALIFAX WHITE COLLECTION