Halifax White Rectangular Dining Table 180 cm
Having a problem finding the right dining table? The one that fits all occasions; well we think the simple elegance of this dining table is a great contender. It can be laid out for a formal or party occasion and look stunning or you will be just as relaxed sitting having your breakfast and reading the paper on lazy Sunday morning.
Rectangular in shape this dining table comes in 3 different sizes: 160 cm (5’3″); 180 cm (5’7″) and 200 cm (6’7″). It sits on sturdy contemporary square legs and is finished in a beautiful and durable soft satin white colour.
Height: 76 Width: 180 Depth: 90 (sizes are approximate).
- The Halifax Range is one of the collections of furniture designed by NovaSolo which superbly captures the quaint charm of the farmhouse.
- Painted in a white semi-gloss paint with a smooth top coat giving a soft satin durable finish.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Kubu Rattan baskets (where applicable) are hand woven (using the canes of Indonesian climbing palms) by local craftsmen and women, giving a wonderful rustic appearance.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: Some easy assembly required. Legs need to be bolted on. Instructions available.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
To view other products in this range, please visit the HALIFAX WHITE COLLECTION
Note: We are unable to accept returns on the basis of items being to large to fit through doorways, narrow passages etc. The purchaser would be responsible for ensuring access is ok and if not the cost of all delivery charges.