Halifax White Kitchen Storage Cabinet 6 Door
A luxury kitchen or pantry cabinet offering elegant storage for kitchen ware and crockery. Superb as a larder unit but it would also make a great linen cupboard. The unit is split into 3 levels, each level having twin cupboard doors with bevelled glass. Inside each section is a centrally fixed shelf. The back is bead boarded giving a country farmhouse appeal and the top cornice is elegantly finished with detailed mouldings.
The unit is painted in pure white with a durable soft satin finish which gives this range a very light, fresh feel. Contemporary yet classic, this storage unit will look fabulous in your home.
Height: 190 Width: 90 Depth: 40 (sizes are approximate).
- The Halifax Range is one of the collections of luxury furniture designed by NovaSolo which superbly captures the quaint charm of the farmhouse.
- Painted in a white semi-gloss paint with a smooth top coat giving a soft satin durable finish.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Kubu Rattan baskets (where applicable) are hand woven (using the canes of Indonesian climbing palms) by local craftsmen and women, giving a wonderful rustic appearance.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: No assembly required, solid built.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
To view other products in this range, please visit the HALIFAX WHITE COLLECTION