Halifax White Kitchen Buffet with Rattan Baskets
This buffet or sideboard, with its unique farmhouse appeal, makes a charming and practical storage cabinet ideally in the kitchen. This kitchen storage unit features five drawers which have glass fronts to identify the contents at a glance. Below are two hand woven rattan baskets. To the left are twin cupboard doors with a fixed central shelf giving ample storage for a multitude of household items.
The unit is painted in pure white with a durable soft satin finish which gives this range a very light, fresh feel. Contemporary yet classic, this storage unit will look fabulous in your home.
Height: 85 Width: 125 Depth: 50 (sizes are approximate).
- The Halifax Range is one of the collections of furniture designed by NovaSolo which superbly captures the quaint charm of the farmhouse.
- Painted in a white semi-gloss paint with a smooth top coat giving a soft satin durable finish.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Kubu Rattan baskets (where applicable) are hand woven (using the canes of Indonesian climbing palms) by local craftsmen and women, giving a wonderful rustic appearance.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: none required, solid built.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
To view other products in this range, please visit the HALIFAX WHITE COLLECTION