Halifax Contrast Coffee Table with Shelves
The satin black top of this coffee table contrasts beautifully with the white painted base. There is a full height shelf underneath and next to this is a wider section split into 2 shelf spaces – ample storage for papers, magazines and books. The side features a criss cross pattern of wood giving the unit a more open appearance.
The pieces of furniture in this range all have a very unique attitude with the contrasting black tops and white painted bases. Features include moulded plinth bases, flared top cornice, bevelled drawer fronts and antiqued cup and button handles.
Overall – Height: 50 Width: 120 Depth: 70
Internal Shelf Dimensions: H17 W59 D54 and H36 W44 D54 (all sizes are approximate)
- Halifax Contrast is one of the collections of furniture exclusively designed by NovaSolo.
- The black painted tops strongly contrast with the soft white bases giving this range a very distinctive attitude.
- Moulded plinth base, flared top cornice and bevelled drawer fronts.
- Hard wearing semi gloss finish with a durable sealer.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture. Some veneers are used.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Kubu Rattan baskets (where applicable) are hand woven by local craftsmen and women. The use canes of Indonesian climbing palms gives a wonderful authentic, rustic appearance.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: none required, solid built.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
To view other products in this range, please visit the HALIFAX CONTRAST COLLECTION