Halifax Contrast Buffet 2 Door
A very eye catching and distinctive sideboard with black painted top and white base. This is an ideal piece for the dining room but would be equally suitable in almost any room such as a great toy storage cupboard in a child’s bedroom. Versatile and ample storage is provided by a full width drawer and two door cupboard below with a centrally positioned shelf inside.
The pieces of furniture in this range all have a very unique attitude with the contrasting black tops and white painted bases. Features include moulded plinth bases, flared top cornice, bevelled drawer fronts and antiqued cup and button handles.
Overall – Height: 85 Width: 90 Depth: 50
External Drawers Dimensions: H13 W70 D40
Internal Cupboard Dimensions: H54 W70 D40 (all sizes are approximate)
- Halifax Contrast is one of the collections of furniture exclusively designed by NovaSolo.
- The black painted tops strongly contrast with the soft white bases giving this range a very distinctive attitude.
- Moulded plinth base, flared top cornice and bevelled drawer fronts.
- Hard wearing semi gloss finish with a durable sealer.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture. Some veneers are used.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Kubu Rattan baskets (where applicable) are hand woven by local craftsmen and women. The use canes of Indonesian climbing palms gives a wonderful authentic, rustic appearance.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: none required, solid built.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
To view other products in this range, please visit the HALIFAX CONTRAST COLLECTION