Gentleman’s Campaign Dressing Station
A wonderful compact dressing table with military styling, perfect for the gents.. The unit has some super features including a set of 3 large drawers; pair of slimmer drawers above; a hidden seat with faux leather; hinged flap down mirror and faux leather insert (match to chair) below the mirror.
When the chair and mirror are stored the unit becomes an unobtrusive but very handsome chest of drawers.
The seat can ordered either to the right (as in the picture above) or to the left which ever best suits your bedroom layout. There is a choice of faux leathers which refers to the insert pad and seat. You can also opt for real leather – there is a little extra cost for this, please ask for details.
Height: 84 Width: 120 Depth: 45 (All sizes are approximate).
General Features – Gentleman’s Campaign Dressing Station
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany real wood veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!