Corner Pedestal Desk (Mahogany)
A wonderful corner pedestal desk with reeded column styling and curved front. This desk is made up of three pedestals, one with drawers which can either be left or right, one with a cupboard again left or right. The final rear pedestal can be made with a cupboard giving useful additional storage. An extremely handsome desk which is a space saver as well as giving ample work surface for office equipment and computer hardware.
Desks can be custom made to different sizes and drawer and cupboard configuration. More details are under the ‘Bespoke’ button on the menu bar.
Desk tops colours: Green; Burgundy; Red; Black; Navy Blue; Brown; Cream. Faux leather is included in the price. Real leather – there is a small extra charge. Please state your requirements in the ‘additional information’ box found in the checkout OR by separate email.
Gold embossed border the leather is an optional extra at a small cost. The embossing is applied by stencil with a standard pattern. Please note that embossing can only be done on real leather.
Standard: H76 W130 D130
Large: H76 W152 D152 cm.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: Minimal assembly required – supplied in 4 sections.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!