Colonial Round Dining Table
In stock, available for delivery now.
Colour: Coffee Mahogany
Image shown is of the actual table from factory quality control.
Fantastic round dining table with hand carved central pedestal. The pedestal is the most striking feature of this table, and is made up of four curved legs sitting on a shaped wooden plate. The round top has bull nose edging with a short ‘skirt’ and all is hand carved in solid mahogany.
Round tables give a great dining experience. They create a fabulous party atmosphere with all your guests being fully included, no more being stuck at the end of the table!
Height 76 cm Diameter: 110cm
Tabletop skirt height: 10.5cm Skirt to floor height: 65.5cm
For more dimensions please click the following link and download the full plan drawing: Colonial Round Dining Table drawing SO630
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!