Twin Pedestal Oval Coffee Table
Wonderful traditional mahogany coffee table, with oval ends. It is supported twin pedestal legs which are connected by a hand carved and shaped mahogany stretcher to give extra stability. Reminiscent of the Victorian era this piece will fit well into many settings.
Height: 45 Width: 120 Depth: 60 (sizes are approximate).
Rich traditional mahogany colour, as picture but actual colour may vary a little.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: Minor assembly required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!