Chippendale Corner Chair (Mahogany)
A wonderfully comfortable chair with its curved back which wraps around your back. This chair fits neatly into many space in a home as occasional seating and makes an excellent bedroom or hall chair. The frame is solid mahogany in the Chippendale style with carved back pillars and legs. The feet are finished with ball and claw carving and stretchers between the legs add strength.
Leather upholstery is also available in addition to the fabric options above. There is a small extra charge – click the ‘leather:more info’ button above for colour choices. Please ask for details or email your requirements with your order.
Height: 83 Width: 63 Depth: 58 (Sizes are approximate).
Additional InformationColour information Fabrics information Bespoke information
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
- Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!