Campaign Narrow Chest of Drawers (Mahogany)
An outstandingly handsome chest of drawers with distinctive military design. This chest is nicely narrow and so very useful in alcoves and tight spaces. Even so it still has adequate storage with 4 full width drawers and 2 smaller top drawers. Sitting on a sturdy plinth base it is hand built to last a lifetime or even longer!
The sides of the chest are panelled and the unit is perfectly finished with solid brass corner plates, corner straps between the drawers and matching rectangular brass handles, either antiqued or shiny. It also features handles on the side which add an extra campaign flair and not fir actually lifting the chest.
See more models in the Campaign Mahogany Collection.
Height: 110 Width: 65 Depth: 50 (All sizes are approximate).
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Hand crafted in mahogany using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany real wood veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Assembly: None required.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!