28 Drawer Coffee Table (Mahogany)
Hugely eye catching and impressive 28 drawer coffee table (or low spice chest) – this piece will definitely create a fabulous focal point.
The drawers are arranged 14 each side, the top row is a line of 4 drawers which are slightly wider then those below. The other 10 drawers are arranged in 2 rows of 5. This item is available in other sizes and the drawer configuration can be changed to suit whatever you want.
It is constructed using high grade mahogany with Colonial styling. The coffee table has shaped feet, a large table top area plus more than enough storage for all those odds and ends.
Overall Height: 45 Width: 120 Depth: 65 (sizes are approximate).
Drawers: Top W26 cm. Lower W21 cm.
Additional InformationColours info Handles info Bespoke info
- Assembly: None required.
- This item can be made to measure to any size – please ask for a quote.
- Hand crafted using traditional cabinet making techniques.
- Extensive use of panelling which gives a wonderfully decorative style but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Construction of our mahogany range is mainly solid mahogany but we also use selected flame or swirl mahogany veneers for panelling and large table tops.
- Hand stained in a variety of rich mahogany colours. Or a choice of painted, durable finishes.
- Final preparation – hand polished with beeswax (unless a painted finish is chosen) and buffed to bring out the depth and richness of the grain.
- Handles and fitting are solid brass. Choice of either polished or antique finish. Customers may also request wooden handles when appropriate.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
Each piece of mahogany furniture that is made to order is constructed by hand for you. It is then hand sanded and finished in the colour of your choice. It is unique to you, in other words no other piece of furniture exists that is exactly the same.
Of course this does mean it takes time to make our furniture and our lead times are longer than mass produced, machine made furniture – however we believe it is well worth the wait!