Provence White Console Table
- Quality solid mahogany build
- Delivery normally within 14 days
- Not in stock: made to order option available
- White painted mahogany finish
With a very French country feel to this console or hall table it will fit nicely into many rooms such as the hallway, living or dining room. It has 2 useful drawers and the clean fresh finish will make it a wonderful focal point for treasured ornaments and perhaps a mirror above.
A wonderfully elegant collection of furniture, these pieces are full of character having lovely curved profiling, edged with moulded columns and shaped plinth bases. The subtle rustic design is reminiscent of French country furniture. All are finished in a satin soft white with antiqued brass handles which will lighten any room.
- The elegant Provence White Collection is one of the ranges of furniture designed by NovaSolo.
- Beautiful curved profiling coupled with a lovely rustic design means this collection is full of character.
- Painted in a white semi-gloss paint with a smooth top coat giving a soft satin durable finish.
- The main material used is kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers are used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Each piece is hand assembled using high grade mahogany and panelling to create a sturdy, long lasting piece of furniture.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Antique brass cup or button handles finish the piece perfectly.
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- Assembly: some minor assembly required.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
Height: 80 cm
Width: 140 cm
Depth: 40 cm
External Drawer Dimensions: H6 W40 D25
Construction: Solid Mahogany.
Assemble: None required
Light Mahogany, Tan Mahogany, Mid Brown Mahogany, Coffee Mahogany, Dark Mahogany, Black Painted, French White, French Cream
Delivery normally within 14 days.
This can be longer if delivery slots provided are not convenient or delivery is to remote postcodes or Scottish postcodes*.
We use a specialist delivery firm who will take your order directly from the warehouse to your premises – this does mean the delivery can take longer than the courier type service but we believe, from many years of experience, this is the best and safest way to make deliveries.
*Scotland: these deliveries are done by a specialist local delivery firm. We will first deliver to this firm for onward delivery to you and as such deliveries can take longer.
Standard delivery is free* for all orders over £499.
Guarantee and returns policy
We are extremely confident in our build quality and provide a full guarantee on craftsmanship.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing problem, outside what would be considered naturally occurring in handmade real wood furniture, we will repair, refund, or replace the item if notified within 30 days of receiving the item(s). This guarantee also applies for damage caused during shipment and delivery. We DO NOT guarantee to replicate colours, finishes, leather, leatherette and fabrics exactly against any pictures. This is due to the natural variations of wood and photography amongst other things. As many of our items are bespoke and made to order, there are exceptions to this policy including incorrect sizes provided, colour matching or bespoke design.
The size not quite right? Prefer a different carving style? Or maybe you have a bespoke build in mind but love this design as much as we do.
Drop us a line and one of us will get back to help create your vision.
Share your stories
Proud of your furniture?
Mention @akdfurniture in your social posts and we’ll share and feature you as much as we can, or why not add this piece to your Pinterest board for inspiration later.
Alternatively send us your photos and we will show them off for you.