Halifax White Extending Dining Table
- Quality solid mahogany build
- Delivery normally within 14 days
- Not in stock: made-to-order option avalible
- White painted mahogany finish
Soft white finish on top of a mahogany base gives the Halifax White Extending Dining Table a distinctive robust country farmhouse feel but with a lighter boutique appearance. The table measures 160 cm and can seat 6 using standard dining chairs. The table extends to 200 cm and becomes an 8 seater with the fold away extension adding 40 cm.
If using larger arm chairs such as the rattan ones in the picture the number of chairs the table can comfortably seat obviously reduces. However the rattan chairs in the picture above do look fabulous!
- Timber is sourced from government controlled, sustainable plantations.
- White painted to a satin soft durable finish.
- Construction from kiln dried solid mahogany. Some other timbers maybe used when sensible to do so and for good constructional reasons.
- Use of panelling gives a wonderfully decorative and stylish appearance but is also an excellent cabinet making practice.
- Excellent built quality. Furniture built with the extensive use of mortise, tenon, dovetail, and tongue & groove joints.
- Assembly: Some straight forward assembly require – see instructions.
- Packaging: Arrives to you in sturdy heavy duty packaging.
Height: 76 cm
Width: 160 to 200 cm
Depth: 90 cm
Construction: Solid Mahogany.
Assemble: Simple assembly required
Antiqued Brass, Shiny Brass, Wooden Round
Light Mahogany, Tan Mahogany, Mid Brown Mahogany, Coffee Mahogany, Dark Mahogany, Black Painted, French White, French Cream
Delivery normally within 14 days.
This can be longer if delivery slots provided are not convenient or delivery is to remote postcodes or Scottish postcodes*.
We use a specialist delivery firm who will take your order directly from the warehouse to your premises – this does mean the delivery can take longer than the courier type service but we believe, from many years of experience, this is the best and safest way to make deliveries.
*Scotland: these deliveries are done by a specialist local delivery firm. We will first deliver to this firm for onward delivery to you and as such deliveries can take longer.
Standard delivery is free* for all orders over £499.
Guarantee and returns policy
We are extremely confident in our build quality and provide a full guarantee on craftsmanship.
In the unlikely event that there is a manufacturing problem, outside what would be considered naturally occurring in handmade real wood furniture, we will repair, refund, or replace the item if notified within 30 days of receiving the item(s). This guarantee also applies for damage caused during shipment and delivery. We DO NOT guarantee to replicate colours, finishes, leather, leatherette and fabrics exactly against any pictures. This is due to the natural variations of wood and photography amongst other things. As many of our items are bespoke and made to order, there are exceptions to this policy including incorrect sizes provided, colour matching or bespoke design.
The size not quite right? Prefer a different carving style? Or maybe you have a bespoke build in mind but love this design as much as we do.
Drop us a line and one of us will get back to help create your vision.
Share your stories
Proud of your furniture?
Mention @akdfurniture in your social posts and we’ll share and feature you as much as we can, or why not add this piece to your Pinterest board for inspiration later.
Alternatively send us your photos and we will show them off for you.