Bespoke Wardrobes in Solid Mahogany
Any wardrobe made to any size!
- Choose any model & style from our range or you can even send us a picture / drawing of your own design.
- We have large range of designs and styles, some are pictured on these pages. Others available on request.
- Choose the number of doors, drawers and internal shelving if required.
- Let us know the dimensions required.
- All wardrobes are made of solid wood timber sourced from government controlled and sustainable plantations.
Bespoke Wardrobe Examples
Corner wardrobe with understated Indian inspired carving on the panels. Internal layout is as required – this example is all hanging in the left section and a combination of hanging rails and shelving in the right section
French carved mahogany wardrobe with the internal layout custom made.
Standard double door wardrobe doubled up to a 4 door wardrobe with 2 drawers.
Bespoke colonial wardrobe with 5 doors. Split into hanging and shelved sections with massive storage capacity.
Wardrobes are hand crafted to the highest quality in a choice of finishes and colours.
All wardrobes are made of solid wood timber sourced from government controlled and sustainable plantations.
Wardrobes are normally supplied broken down into several units for ease transport and access to homes. All necessary bolts and screws are supplied together with instructions although it is quite straight forward as the wardrobes are made in sections. The main thing to remember is that base should be square and level.
Our wardrobes are all hand built to a high standard but as they are not machine made sizes can vary slightly. Please allow a 1 to 2 cm tolerance.
Wardrobes are the stand alone type. Please note that we cannot undertake built in wardrobe commissions, however a number of our customers have employed a carpenter to ‘build the wardrobes in’ and we can supply the extra wood strips finished to match. Please ask for details.