Any wardrobe made to any size!
- Choose any model & style from our range or you can even send us a picture / drawing of your own design.
- We have large range of designs and styles, some are pictured on these pages. Others available on request.
- Choose the number of doors, drawers and internal shelving if required.
- Let us know the dimensions required.
- All wardrobes are made of solid wood timber sourced from government controlled and sustainable plantations.
Bespoke Wardrobe Examples
Here are a few example of large custom made wardrobes we have made for customers. Included are some ornately carved examples as well as some plainer models and massive storage units. All are are hand crafted to the highest quality in a choice of interiors, finishes and colours.
Corner wardrobe with understated Indian inspired carving on the panels. Internal layout is as required – this example is all hanging in the left section and a combination of hanging rails and shelving in the right section
Wardrobes are normally supplied broken down into several units for ease of transport and access to homes. All necessary bolts and screws are supplied together with instructions although it is quite straight forward as the wardrobes are made in sections. The main thing to remember is that base should be square and level.
*For practical reason it is sometimes best to use a veneer for large panels and table tops but these will always be a real wood veneer.
Bespoke colonial wardrobe with 5 doors. Split into hanging and shelved sections with massive storage capacity.
French carved mahogany wardrobe with the internal layout custom made.
Standard double door wardrobe doubled up to a 4 door wardrobe with 2 drawers.
Our wardrobes are all hand built to a high standard but as they are not machine made sizes can vary slightly. Please allow a 1 to 2 cm tolerance.
Wardrobes are the stand alone type. Please note that we cannot undertake ‘built in’ wardrobe commissions, however a number of our customers have employed a carpenter to ‘build the wardrobes in’ and we can supply the extra wood strips finished to match. Please ask for details.